January 10, 2010

Whats in the pantry??

Here's my menu plan.. instead of only eating from the pantry this week I thought I would kinda play along and list what I am eating that is already in my pantry.. those things will be highlighted and/or listed.


Monday- Olive Garden (Giftcard from my Dad and Stepmom)
Tuesday- Taco ring with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and cheddar.
Wednesday- Sloppy joes, pickles, and tots--I have tomato paste and mix for the sloppy joes already waiting.
Thursday- Homemade mac and cheese, salmon cakes, and peas--I do already have the cheese and milk for this.
Friday- Smoked sausage, peppers, onions, and potatoes
Saturday- Whole roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, stuffing--stuffing is homemade but I'll need a loaf of bread for it.
Sunday- Chicken n biscuits with leftover chicken

No comments: