- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham cracker squares
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving. ( Peel off foil wrapper and microwave for 30 seconds, that will help spread it, I just poured it evenly and used the back of a spoon smooth).
UPDATE: Cake was crazy good, all the teenaged cousins fought over it. Will definitely make this over and over.. yum! We rate this 11 out of 10 stars!! :)