December 06, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up!

So we're back to school this week which always keeps us busy. Little bear was a little hard getting back into the swing of things. We've been doing a little Christmas decorating and shopping for our family, also I have been getting ready for my Christmas treats baking and such. I found some really easy and cheaper treats for this year that I can't wait to try out and share. On Monday little bear got to see Santa at the mall and informed him that he wants hot wheels, a robot, and games to play with Mama and Daddy, thank the Lord all 3 are possible during our financial issues right now. Not much luck on the job front except Mr. Bear started his new part time job tonight. I hope it went well for him. We had our first real snow fall yesterday morning and little bear couldn't wait to get into it. We unfortunately only got about an inch. However little bear and his buddies did have a good time playing in the snow. I also enjoyed the time with my friend and her kiddos. They played outside, then came in for hot cocoa, marshmellows, and writing to Santa. They are such good kiddos. Today we went to the movie theater with little bear for the first time, he did so good. I was a bit nervous, but he was such a good kid. He loved Polar Express, and his pop corn. A huge Thank You goes out to the donations from our local clubs and theater for making it possible for the kids to go have fun, and not charge. I know its not easy to do in these times, but it was a great thing to do. So that wraps up our week, no deer though. Bummer. 18 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS, REMEMBER JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!! =)

No comments: