December 12, 2009

Menu Plan


Here is our menu plan for the next week!

Sunday- Ranch house pork chops(I keep bumping this), mashed potatoes, and green beans. I will recipe review on this one if I remember.

Monday- Ham and cheese pizza. New recipe for us, hope its good! I will likely add some bacon too since I have a bit left over.

Tuesday- Hamburger helper with corn. Class for me and the kiddo, and a Christmas concert.

Wednesday- Salmon cakes with mac and cheese. This too had been bumped all over.

Thursday- I am experimenting with Chicken, pesto, and pasta. I don't have a recipe yet, so I might be winging it.

Friday- Sloppy joes with fried potatoes and corn on the cob.

Saturday- Whole roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, noodles, and peas. I am going to look for a roasted chicken recipe too.

I might start my cookies this week also.

No comments: