February 28, 2010

Menu Plan

Monday- Apricot Onion Chops, Butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and sugar snap peas.
Tuesday- Daddy's special dinner.. we're off to Red Lobster. I am not a fan of seafood, so we'll see. :)
Wednesday- Beef and Broccoli and rice. I might look for a simple fried rice recipe.
Thursday- Tortellini w/ham and peas and bread/rolls.
Friday- finally I want to get this in Roasted Chicken and Gravy mashed potatoes, corn, and stuffing.
Saturday- Knock off KFC Bowls with leftover chicken, mashed, gravy, and corn. Mmm!
Sunday- Pot roast with onions and carrots PW style, buttered egg noodles and green beans.

Oh, p.s. Happy March Ya'll, I so can't wait for spring with all this snow we've been getting in Central PA. I went to the Dollar Tree today and got myself some Easter/Spring decorations, and even made some Easter crafts. I can't wait to decorate. My poor Sweetie will have to shovel a path out to get my stuff out of the shed! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being a former Mainer I think I might get shot if I weren't a seafood lover. I know it's not everyone's thing. For example, my husband isn't fond of lobster. Yikes.

Lots of yummy meals planned this week.

Victoria said...

I actually tried crab cakes, crab, some different shrimps, and lobster. Ick ick ick ick.. good thing I got a steak. Very expensive dinner, and I left a really good tip, it was a 100$ dinner!! I did get a very good mixed drink!