- Drink more water, for all 3 of us.
- Bedtime routines, we are all 3 so off schedule. Like right now I should still be sleeping, and I am sure I'll go back to sleep after this for 2 more hours.
- Formulate a bedtime routine for the little.
- Do more positive reenforcment for my fellas.
- Work with little bear more on his rhyming, opposits, numbers, letters, and phone number.
- Stick to our menu plan. This week has a handful of new recipes.
- Make a Spring cleaning list up.
- Finish my laundry and put it all away.
- Take inventory for already bought clothes for fall/kindergarten (sniff sniff).
- Might as well try to enjoy this darn snow too.
- Last but not least, enjoy a lovely date with my sweetheart. :)
March 01, 2010
First week of March Goals
I want to stay on track this month. I mean really on track. I have had an earache/infected tooth off and on since September, its really cramped my flow of things. Some days I think if anyone crossed me I'd rip them apart the pain is pretty bad. Luckily and I say luckily in a scarsastic way.. I get the darn tooth pulled on the 9th. That is if the receptionist doesn't mess up and I end up having to wait another 3 months. So anyways.. here are some of my goals, I hope I can check them off!