Ranch Parmesan Chicken Breast
* 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I diced this up into 1 inch chunks.)
* 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
* 1/4-1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
* 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
* 1/2-1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing (I just used enough to coat the chicken, less than half a bottle.)
1. In a resealable plastic bag, marinade chicken breasts in ranch dressing for at least half an hour.
2. Set oven to 400° degrees (set oven rack to lowest position).
3. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
4. In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
5. Remove chicken from marinade, allowing any excess to drip off.
6. Coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
7. Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet or line with non-stick foil (do NOT bake in a smaller baking dish or the bottom of the chicken will be soggy).
8. If desired you can sprinkle black pepper over the chicken pieces.
9. Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked).
I didn't let it cook on the bottom rack because I was afraid of it burning.. and it did get a little browned on the bottom really fast, so I moved it up to the middle.
Mr. Bear says- 4/5 stars
Myself- 4/5 and very good dipped in bbq sauce.