February 02, 2010

What I am reading: A Time to Embrace


I picked this book up at the library, they were selling it for a buck. A friend of mine enjoys these books and recommends them. I think a dollar is a good way to see if I like the series. Does anyone else enjoy Karen Kingsbury?

This is what the back of the book says:

After twenty-one years, John and Abby Reynolds are back together and feeling like newlyweds. Together they are convinced they can handle the issues of their past, the questions from their children, and even the high-school politics that drain the joy from John’s coaching career. But then tragedy strikes.

An accident tears at the hearts of their family and the depth of their existence. Fumbling for forgiveness and hoping for a miracle, John and Abby must remember what is important and cling to that above all else.

Together, they’re determined to move on with their lives. But is “together” enough for a future they never expected?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I've read many of her books and have always enjoyed them. She writes good characters and tear jerking stories. :) I haven't read that one yet, but I hope you enjoy!