October 02, 2009

Peek into my mind if you will...

Today I am going to let you peek into my mind. I am going to list some of my favorites and such. No rants, just raves.. I hope.

Ok so I couldn't understand all the twilight obcession until I stumbled upon some quotes from the book, now I need to read them, something tells me the movie didn't do the books justice since I didn't think the movie wasn't that great.

I found a youtube of Yiruma called "River flows in you". Ok I am in love with this. I strongly suggest you check it out. I am thinking it might get added into the wedding music.. perhaps when they are waiting for the bride (ME!!)? I'll need to run that by my Mr. too.

Little Bear started pre-school, and I love he is learning and growing into his own little person. Although it does jumble up my schedule a bit, but once we get things figured out they'll work out smoother.

I am loving fall and cannot wait to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with my friend and her little boy.

I love football season too.

No comments: