October 25, 2009

Menu Plan for 25th- 31st


So things are a bit jumbled up. A new Chinese place opened in our little town and we were super excited for it, especially since its owned by the same family that had the one down before we moved! YAY! It was just as good as before! So here's my plan for the last week of October ALREADY!!!

Sunday- Tacos, soft and crunchy

Monday- Tuna noodle casserole

Tuesday- leftover night - (eggs, toast, sausage)Make banana bread.

Wednesday- Chicken patty sandwiches, fries (Daddy cooks) (Cereal with fruit and banana bread)

Thursday- Sloppy joes, fried potatoes, and baked beans (pancakes w/sausage) (Anthony's Halloween Party at school, I am soooo excited for it, plus I get to peek into his class and see what he does all day. We (I) made treat bags, and likely we'll make up some fun-fetti cookies with a Halloween theme.

Friday-Chicken cordon bleu casserole, mashed potatoes, and green beans (I skipped this last week.)

Saturday- Chili with crackers, and grilled cheese. Happy Halloween!! I am going to make Chili every year I think for Halloween. I have a new recipe I am going to try.

No comments: