October 03, 2009

My menu plan

I am posting my menu plan early because 1. I am sitting here, and 2. I'll be busy again tomorrow. So here's the plan man. :)

Sunday- Chili in the crock pot with crackers. I am at a baby shower so this will be waiting for us when we get home.
Monday- Hamburger helper and green beans
Tuesday- Pizza
Wednesday- Taco ring with chips and salsa
Thursday- bbq pork chops, fried potatoes, and baked beans
Friday- Beef stew with new recipe
Saturday- MY BIRTHDAY.. I AM STAYING 23 FOREVER! Dinner@MIL's, she's making me pulled pork, my favorite. :)


Barb's Beef Stew

Ingredients

* 2 pounds stew beef
* 1/2 cup flour
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 4 cups beef broth
* 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
* 1 Tbs crushed garlic
* 2 fresh bay leaves
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 4 chopped carrots
* 4 large diced potatoes
* 2 chopped onions
* 1 stalk chopped celery
* 1 can mushroom pieces and stems
* 1 cup frozen peas


Preparation

Place meat in Crockpot, then pour flour, salt, and pepper over the meat and mix. Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT mushrooms and peas. Mix well. Cook on Low 10-12 hours or High 4-6 hours. Add mushrooms and peas about a half hour before eating.

2 comments:

Jason and Lisa Jones said...

all sounds great. Going to have to take some of your ideas and use them this month!

MK Jorgenson said...

Oooh...that taco ring sounds great!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D