March 02, 2009

Spend Free March

So here's my goal for March. I don't want to spend any extra money on anything we do not need. So I won't be buying any dish soap just cause its on sale, or clothes because they are on clearance (unless they are spring attire), extra anything. I do like to horde when things are on sale or clearance.. like once deodorant was .75 cents on clearance, and there was 7 left, so I bought all 7, and Mr. Bear hasn't needed any for awhile, same with bottles of body wash, they were marked down to .75 cents also, so I bought just enough for my arms to carry...about 8. See my addiction? I can't pass up a good deal. So this month I only want to buy groceries, and gas. Unless we run out of laundry soap, then of course those things we need, even toilet paper.. you get my drift. Lets see how much money we have left at the end of the month.. or how little we can spend.

Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

But if you're saving money on deals like that, does it really count? Well, good luck any way. I'm sure you can do it.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh yeah, and I can paint laminate? No way. Are you kidding me?