March 28, 2009

Menu Plan

Here we go again, and for the last few days of March and into April. We'll be doing some painting and moving soon. Into our own little cottage in the semi-country.. I can't wait.. but I am having trouble with color schemes. I do love the country theme, but I am having a hard time putting it together in my head. So anyways here is my menu plan. :)

Sunday- Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes with green beans. (new recipe)
Monday- Breaded Chicken Sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. & fries.
Tuesday- Pizza made at home
Wednesday- BBQ meatballs and creamy mashed potatoes from Pioneer Woman's website with corn and sweet carrots.
Thursday- Soft and Crunchy tacos a family favorite.
Friday- Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa, homestyle mac and cheese (new recipe) and broccoli.
Saturday- L.O.'s and a birthday party for Little Bear's friend.

Visit http://orgjunkie.com/ for more ideas :)

No comments: