May 01, 2011

Recipe Review: Cheddar Ranch Dip

For my baby shower in March I made a few different dips and served them as part of the meal/snacks. One of them was Cheddar Ranch Dip aka Crack Dip. This was crazy good.. in fact I made it the day before and it almost didn't make it to the party! LOL I wold suggest eating it the next day because after a day or two it starts to get funky.


Cheddar Ranch Dip

1 16 oz Sour Cream ( you can use fat free)
1 Ranch Dip Packet
1 3 oz jar of bacon bits
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix the sour cream and dip pack together then add the cheese and bacon bits. Mix well and chill for at least 20 mins.

I served this with wheat crackers and club crackers There were other veggies and chips everyone could mix up whatever they wanted but I liked the crackers best.


5/5 stars for sure!

No comments: