May 03, 2011

CVS Trip & Chatter

For those of you who think clipping coupons and watching the ads is a waste of time, you are in for a surprise. A little time and effort goes a long way. Now that I'm a stay at home mom again, I'm getting back into the swing of things. Part of my job now is to make sure the money my Husband makes stretches as far as it can, allowing me to stay home. We by no means have a lot to spend any ways. Its such a good feeling when I can make the money he works hard for go further.

Today at CVS I got:

8 pack of bounty paper towels- sale price- 7.99 - original price 9.99
3 pack of Ivory soap on sale for .99 cents - ?

Use a .25 cent coupon for bounty and a 1.00 coupon for the Ivory.
-4 ECB (had to be used today it expires)
Total- 3.96 and got back 2 ECB.

Awesome deal. I use the Ivory to make homemade laundry soap..even more frugal :)

No comments: