April 18, 2011

Menu Plan

Still no baby! She's stubborn, her father would say just like me. I am so anxious about giving birth again and having a baby at home, that I think its making me a bit crazy. Some nights get I get so anxious I can't sleep. I do praise God for a healthy pregnancy, and that she can come any day and we'll have no health worries. What a relief. Hopefully I can make a small Easter dinner here at home and not have hospital food or no food! Someone better bring me dinner if I am there with the baby! Here is my plan, and since I don't know what Aubriella has in store for us, its just a plan. Oh yeah, our lil fella, will be starting soccer for the first time on Tuesday! He is so incredibly excited, and I can't wait either!

Monday- Smoked sausage cooked in a wee bit of apple jelly and bbq sauce. Baked potatoes & garden salads.
Tuesday- Marinated Steak Strips, & corn on the cob with taters again.. yup. First night of practice for the lil guy!
Wedneday- Elbow Mac with meat sauce and homemade garlic toast. OB appointment & Easter Party at school. Donno if I can juggle both, but sure am going to try! Maybe a later appointment.. need to call.
Thursday- Leftovers or chinese night for us.. unless pizza night?
Friday- Deciding.. need some inspiration
Saturday- Easter Potluck with In-laws at Papa's house.. we're going to spend more time with him since the holidays have to be the hardest without Mimi. I'm making hashbrown casserole and green beans.. maybe deviled eggs from the colored eggs.
Sunday- Ham, green bean casserole, and sweet potatoes. A dessert & if I find some more inspiration around blog land.
Check out
http://orgjunkie.com/2011/04/menu-plan-monday-april-1811.html
for more inspiration!

No comments: