September 01, 2011

September Goals

Goals

1. Continue to get up at 6:30 am (way too early) and keep a bedtime routine for the kids.

2. Defrost and re-organize the deep freezer. I've been using up everything so I can defrost it since it has an inch or so of ice build up on the sides. I also bought some color coordinated milk crates at Wal-Mart to make finding things easier. I hate leaning over and digging around forever in there to find some. And mostly hate my poor freezer burnt fingers afterward.

3. Decorate for fall.

4. Plan family game nights, using the board games we have and probably borrowing from friends and family.

5. Make dinner 5/6 times a week.

6. Try at least one new recipe a week.

7. Bake some seasonal goodies, using the apples and peaches.

8. Get family pictures taken since almost all of our pictures are missing one key person.. me.

9. Read to the kids more.

10. Spend a little time focusing on my friendships also. Although they are last in line.

11. Save, save, Save, save!! Christmas is not that far away, and I start my shopping around this time. If I see a good deal I have money put up so I can buy it now and store it for later.

12. Date my Husband <3. I really enjoy when we can connect just the two of us as Chris and Vikki, not Mama and Daddy. I really do love his company and doing things with him.

13. Read more, and not blogs and pinterest.

14. Finish our love language book together.

15. Perhaps visit the Pittsburgh zoo.

16. Do a few of the ideas I have pinned for later, now is better than any time. 

17. Attend Church every Sunday & get involved.

18. Smile more.

19. Spend more time with our families.

20. Take my sister out for dinner.
 

No comments: