September 19, 2011

Family happenings

The past couple days we have had some beautiful fall weather. Just perfect for me.. I love warm days and crisp nights. The only dilemma I have this year is knowing how to dress Aubriella if we plan to leave for most of the day. I have been layering her clothes, but I feel bad for putting so many clothes on her. At least as the day warms up and cools back down, she has what is needed. Amoung other happenings, Anthony lost his first tooth, his bottom, front, left tooth. He did very well on his spelling test this week, the repetition has been really helping him. On Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning we had a very bad lightening storm come threw and sure enough my fears happened.. our home and tree were struck by lightening. Thankfully no fire because it was raining it didn't catch, I did smell singed pine needles from the tree though. I have never heard such a loud crack of thunder or see such a bright light in my life.. some how my husband slept right threw.. all we lost was our TV, x-box, home theater, dvd player, and our modems for the computers. I thank God that was it. When our son was 6 weeks old we lost everything in an apartment fire, I don't think we could do that again having our 4 month old daughter. We had a nice family day trip yesterday when we drive up state to see the elk in the Elk County vistors area. I can't believe how big elk are and how beautiful they are. Aubriella even enjoyed all the fresh air and fell asleep on our wagon ride. Speaking of Aubriella, gotta scoot, she's fussing for me. Happy Monday!

No comments: