September 02, 2011

Christmas in September?

Anyone else thinking Christmas thoughts yet?? I'm well aware people are thinking I am nuts, and ya know what? I probably am.. but that is a whole 'nother post.  I usually begin my Christmas shopping this time of year. There is lots of clearance and sales to be had right around this time, and its great to have a nice stash of stuff already taken care of around the time November rolls around. We buy a little something for everyone in our immediate family so it can really add up. If I buy something here and there now, its not as a huge expense later. So while I'm off in town later on this morning I will be keeping my eyes open for some great Christmas deals. As long as I don't forget where I stashed it later.. not that that has ever happened!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yup, I'm totally thinking Christmas already. Crazy it's so soon!