August 31, 2011

I have a little catching up to do..

Since I am up early, I get a lot of stuff done around the house first thing in the morning. As long as I keep myself moving I don't get too tired until around 3. Getting up at 6:30 while taking care of a 3 month old at night has its days where I think I am a zombie, and others are just fine. Luckily for me, my husband helps as much as his work schedule allows, and Aubriella is a fairly good sleeper. We haven't been too busy doing things as much as we are busy doing life. Anthony started 1st grade Monday morning. It was bittersweet to see him go. I know he'll have a better year this year, and I'm excited to see how he does with a new teacher. A new school year is a like a fresh clean slate. Hubs has been busy working and doing outside work, now that it rains again he seems to cut grass up to twice a week. In July our grass was all crunchy and brown, but now its back to being lush and green. Of course Anthony is busy with school, playing, and being super mouthy!! Aubriella is doing her thing too, she now rolls all overr the livingroom floor, actually plays with her toys, and hangs out with me all day. I've been busy taking care of everyone.. and pinning on Pinterest! :) I love that site!! Well here was a quick review! I plan to start joining in the blog hops I enjoy reading.. happy Wednesday!

No comments: