In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain and add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, and green chilies. Stir in cooked macaroni. Place in a 9×13 pan. Top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (8 ounce) shell macaroni, cooked and drained ( I used a gf brown rice pasta)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
I used 3 cups of pasta and that is why my Hubby said 4 1/2 stars, I should have bumped up the sauce too, he said it needed a bit more sauce. There are no leftovers to toss, Hubby ate all the leftovers the next day, that too is a good sign.
Hubby- 4 1/2
Kiddo- he ate it so it was good.