June 06, 2010

Menu Plan

Last week we went for an unexpected trip to visit family from out of state that resulted in Wendy's one day. Otherwise we are ok on track.. I once again bumped the pesto chicken breast because we had went to my MIL's to visit with Hubby's Mimi while she was home so I just took the pasta salad with me to share. I didn't make breakfast because of the trip. Hopefully this week we stay on track better since gas prices are killing us.. we are going to be staying home a lot more now too. Here's my plan :)



Sunday- Chicken bbq at a car show
Monday- Roast in the crock pot with potatoes and carrots.. whatever else gets tossed in.
Tuesday-  Taco Pasta  with Garlic Toast and green beans
Wednesday- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken  and broccoli salad (link is being funny and I am not laughing)
Thursday- Stromboli
Friday- Leftovers? Shopping day?
Saturday- I will know later this week

No comments: