May 23, 2010

Menu Plan

Sunday- Stromboli with salads
Monday- (FFR) Barrel Chicken with simple pasta salad
Tuesday- Chicken patty sandwiches with l.o. pasta salad
Wednesday- Ziti with meatballs
Thursday- BBQ pork chops on the grill if weather permits, potato salad, and baked beans.
Friday- Leftovers or stir fry.. most likely C.O.R.N. (making deviled eggs and something else)
Saturday- Family bbq @ MIL's, I am bringing deviled eggs and ?

Hope this warm weather is here to stay. We got our garden planted and my sweet husband has been working on making me a clothes line. Our investment on it was around 40 dollars so I am positive it was a wise one. I just hate using the dryer when the sun is shining. As a last straw to my insanity I was draping blankets off kitchen chairs and the banister railing on our porch. I am cleaning the whole house today in hopes to keep up with it for the week.

Cas, I am praying for you and your little guy. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Strombolis are one of our favorites, we haven't had them in quite awhile though. Gonna have to add them to my menu soon. Congrats to your little man graduating from pre-school.

Leah said...

I am getting a real clothes line this year too. One of our neighbors decided to take theirs out and gave us the post for it and I am so excited. Hopefully, we will be able to get the power bill down to something reasonable by using it for the towels and blankets if nothing else :)