May 17, 2010

Menu Plan

Sunday- We went to a graduation party @ my FIL's house.
Monday- Chicken parmesan with pasta and bread
Tuesday- Tacos
Wednesday- Stromboli (new)
Thursday- Sweet and Tangy Meatballs with french fries or mac and cheese. (new)
Friday- Pork chops, fried cabbage, and egg noodles.
Saturday- Leftovers

This week I hope we can get our garden started. At this rate we'll never get it in on time. We've been having frost and its MAY! Our little guy graduates from pre-school on Thursday night.. I can't believe it! He's on his way to kindergarten in the fall! Hubby is going to start job searching again since his job has been acting funny lately, and we're looking for a church. Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Cas said...

your menu looks super tasty as usual..we are going to plant just a few veggies we decided not to do a massive garden due to the little one due to arrive...we tried to with our first and it was a waste so hopefully next year we put in a big spread...this year literally just a few plants will go in my flower bed...lol.

Cas said...

The baby is technically not due till 6/18 but I have been in labor 3 times already and am on meds to stop contractions...they aren't working so 2 wks ago I got the steroids to mature his lungs and now I am 35 wks so when I go into labor again they are just going to take him...he weighed 7lbs last thursday on the growth scan...so he isn't tiny at this point..

Leah said...

Good luck with your garden :) The weather has been wierd here too but we were able to get most of it in last week and weekend. My boy starts kindergarten next year too, and its an all day 5 days a week program. I don't know if I am ready for it.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your garden. The weather has been so crazy this last month, that I have only planted potatoes and tomatoes, neither which have come up yet. My first garden may be a bust.

Your menu looks good, we love strombolis, and haven't had them in quite awhile. I'll have to see about getting them on my menu soon.