December 09, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Ok so it is Tuesday.. but I've got it all done for the whole month, that has to count for something right?

So here goes-

Monday- Soft and Crunchy Tacos with the fixin's

Tuesday- Cheese burgers with lettuce and tomatoes, with homemade pasta salad.

Wednesday- French Toast with bacon and fruit cocktail

Thursday- Cola Chicken (new recipe), with mac and cheese, and baked beans

Friday-pan fried kielbasa with bbq sauce, and baked potato casserole (new recipe)

Saturday- I decided to hop on the Soup's on Saturday wagon so we can eat the soup all week for lunch too, so we're having Veggie beef soup with crackers (new recipe)

Sunday- Mimi's Sticky Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn. (new recipe also, but I will be cooking this chicken at 350* instead of the suggested 250*)

I have the rest of the month, but you'll just have to come back next monday to see it :)

Likely I'll make some fudge and chocolate chip cookies this week.

No comments: