- Eat out only 2 times a month.--We have already went for Lunch once this month..
- Clean up all Christmas related things, and neatly pack them away in the Christmas tote. I got this done!! Little Bear went to grandma's over night so I figured it was the best time to get it done and over with. I also went out to the antique place and got a cute snowman for on the tree with Little Bear's name on it and a Santa Claus sign that says Merry Christmas for 4.50 total to pack up for next year, along with some half off window clings and candy jars from the Dollar Tree. I even threw away some stuff!! :)
- Organize the storage closet. Toss any un-needed junk.
- Clean out living room closet and get rid of baby clothes, since we are done with having children.
- Eat healthier, and find more healthy desserts rather than chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.
- Go threw clothes and make room for some upgrades.-- I went threw all Little Bear's clothes and toss some stained up ones, and packed the others up for a friend's little boy who is a year younger.
- Get both desk clutter free, including the drawers.-- I do have one desk done and a drawer of the other done. And all the Christmas decorations off.
- Work on a monthly budget so we can get something saved.
- Clean out the freezer and deep freeze and organize. Wash out entire fridge.-- I did neatly pack up 14 packs of pork chops, they were boneless @ 1.49 a pound, can't beat that around here!!
So those are a few of my goals, I'll cross them off as I go, and add more if I can think of some.