December 21, 2008

Family Favorite is Christmas dinner with Family

Sunday- I was supposed to make a ham and fixings but instead I went with Deer steaks fried in onions and butter with seasonings, homemade potato wedges, and broccoli with cheese. It was a great dinner.

Monday- C.O.R.N. so we can have room for holiday goodies.

Tuesday- Hot dogs, mac and cheese, and baked beans. Easy peasy for dinner so clean up is a sinch before the holidays.

Wednesday- Christmas eve with Mr. Bear's Grandma. Ham, Turkey, mashed and sweet potatoes, sloppy joes, green bean casserole, gravy, corn..stuffing.. goodies..

Thursday- Dinner with my Dad in the afternoon, then snacks in the evening with Mr. Bear's Mother. I'll take cocktail weeners.

Friday- Leftovers or something good I hope. We might still be visiting family, we're pulled every direction because both of our parents are divorced, and we still have grandparents.

Saturday- Soups On!! Tomato soup and Grilled cheese.

Sunday- ? Take out maybe or something I need to scheme up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Now you've got me craving tomato soup and grilled cheese. I haven't had that in ages.

I used to watch Rachel Ray when we had cable, but I got tired of the cable bill going up so I cancelled it. As long as I have internet, I'm good.

Thanks for answering my question about the Sammie.

Laura said...

Hello! Just wanted to pop over to let you know I had to delete your link..with no spaces it was pushing the columns out. No worries though I went ahead and re-added it for you. Just wanted to let you know what happened.

Merry Christmas!!