November 17, 2010

Baby Appointment

Today we had a monthly baby appointment and this is the first time we got to hear the heartbeat. It was loud and clear for exactly one minute then he or she just zipped right off. I had been praying so hard lately because I was worried at almost 16 weeks that the baby hadn't been moving nor have I gained a pound. After my appointment I saw a rainbow today. Anytime in my life that I have been doubting myself or God I have seen a rainbow.. and I was getting to a low point and letting worry take over prayer.. there it was.. the rainbow that God has promised over and over to remind me I am never alone. The baby's heart beat was at 154 beats per minute buy the way. We go on the 15th to hopefully see if the baby is a boy or girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it a boy or a girl? How exciting!!!

Keep us posted!!

Thank you for all your kind words!
Cynthia

Simply Sara said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! SO EXCITING!
big congrats to you and your boys :)

Caroline said...

I just came across your blog and thought I'd say hi. Hi! Congrats on the pregnancy! It's exciting to hear that heartbeat isn't it? Makes it seem all that more real!